In addition to an FEI Titan with ChemiSTEM technology, we have staff that are experts in sample preparation and imaging to help you solve your problem. A walk through of the OSU Electron Microscope Facility is available by clicking on the links above.
The facility is supported from the Office of Vice-President for Research and the facility's client colleges. The facility is located in Suite 145 in Linus Pauling Science Center.
Major Instrument Calendars
- FEI TITAN 80-200 TEM/STEM with ChemiSTEM Technology
- FEI QUANTA 3D dual beam SEM/FIB
- FEI Helios NanoLab 650 high resolution SEM
- FEI QUANTA 600FEG environmental SEM
- two Utra Microtomes
- a new RMC
- a newly rebuilt Leica EM UC7 Cryo Ultra-Microtome
Extensive Materials Science Prep Tools
- Allied High Tech semi-automatic-grinder-polisher
- Pace vibratory polisher for EBSD sample prep
In addition we routinely perform potted cross section preparation for industrial clients looking to solve problems!